Infused water is now as popular as organic smoothies and detox juices. After being endorsed by celebrities in the likes of Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Aniston, infused water has gained the attention of people who wanted to look as young and healthy as their favorite stars. Today, we’ll be sharing with you valuable tips that will help you make your infused water. So prepare your infused water bottle and read these tips:
- When infusing the water with your favorite fruits, veggies, or herbs, a good rule of thumb is to do it for at least 1 to 2 hours (room temperature) or 3 to 4 hours (fridge). By infusing the ingredients in the water for a long time, then the water becomes even fruity and tangy. But don't overdo it; if you've noticed that the fruits are decomposing, then remove them immediately to prevent creating undesirable flavors.
- Although you can re-use the fruit or veggies in your infused water. You need to know also that you will lose its flavor if you keep reusing them. Fruits such as melons and berries are among the most common types of fruits that decompose faster.
- You've probably heard of people suggesting that you should use hot water when infusing fruits because it seems faster. But hot water can destroy the fruit's fragile enzymes and nutrients which are beneficial to your health. So, use an icy cold or a room temperature water instead when making an infused water.
- In order to take away the hassles when making infused water, it is highly suggested that you use an infused water bottle. The majority of infused water bottles have a separate compartment for your ingredients so that whenever you are drinking the infused water, the fruits or veggies won't get out of your way.
- When choosing ingredients to add to your infused water, always pick the freshest. Always clean also the ingredients before soaking them in the water.
GET OUR PRODUCTS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!